- UK Express Next Day - 21 December 2023 3.30pm
- Click and Collect - 21 December 2023 3.30pm
- Europe & Rest of the World - 8 December 2023 Midday
No Orders will be despatched between 23 December 2023 - 27 December 2023, all orders placed between this time will be sent out on 28 December. No orders will then be despatched between 29 December - 2 January 2024.
- UK Express Next Day - FREE on orders above £50 - Order before 3.30pm Mon-Fri.
- UK Express Next Day - £5.95 on orders below £50 - Order before 3.30pm Mon-Fri
- FREE Click and Collect - FREE on all orders, next day collection - Order before 3.30pm Mon-Fri
- EU - £19.95
- Rest of the World - Please contact us for an approx. quote
- UK Express Next Day* – Orders placed before 3.30pm Mon-Fri, will be despatched the same day and delivered the next working day between 7am-9pm, Mon-Fri.
- FREE Click & Collect - Orders placed before 3.30pm Mon-Fri, will be despatched the same day and ready for collection the next working day.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed Monday
- EU - 3-4 working days
- Rest of the World - 4-10 working day
Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
Scottish Highlands and Islands (postcodes below)
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
How do you deliver your items?
We use DPD as well as other services such as Royal Mail. Please ensure someone is at the delivery address to receive the parcel. If the parcel is undeliverable a card will be left with information on how to collect your parcel. All parcels can be tracked by entering the tracking number provided to you. The only exception to this, is for our fabric samples that are sent via Royal Mail and will not be tracked.
We strive to provide the best possible delivery service for our customers. When you place an order on our website the driver may leave your parcel in a safe place if you are unavailable to receive it in person. By ordering on our website, you acknowledge and accept that our driver may leave your parcel in a secure location, such as a porch or another area the driver deems to be a safe spot. This provides added convenience and flexibility for our customers, but please note that we cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Rest assured; our drivers will do their best to leave your parcel in the safest possible location to ensure a successful delivery.
We aim to deliver UK Express next day the next working day. Please wait up to 5 days for UK deliveries, 10 days for overseas orders - just because every so often courier parcels can be delayed with the postal service due to very high volumes.
Any undelivered orders must be reported to us within 30 days, after this we are unable to rectify.
Free Click & Collect with UPS
Enjoy a seamless and convenient shopping experience with Belledorm’s Free Click & Collect service, powered by UPS.
Find Your Nearest Collection Point:
Locating a UPS collection point is quick and effortless. Click here to find the most convenient UPS access point for your Belledorm Click & Collect order. With numerous collection points spread across the country, there’s bound to be one close to your location.
How It Works:
1. Shop Online: Select and purchase your desired bedding items from our extensive range
2. Choose Click & Collect: Opt for the Free Click & Collect service as your delivery method during the checkout process.
3. Collection Notification: Once your order is ready for collection, you’ll receive a notification via email.
4. Collect Your Order: Head to the UPS access point you selected and pick up your Belledorm products.
I live in the Channel Islands, will VAT be removed?
Orders shipped to the Channel Islands are considered duty-free exports, as the Channel Islands are not part of the United Kingdom subject to VAT.
However, the total amount paid for the order remains the same. This is because we consider the cost of doing business in all the markets in which we operate and price our products based on a variety of commercial market factors. This means that our customers around the world experience a consistent selling price regardless of where they buy from, despite slight price differences due to exchange rates.
Will I have to pay customs and duty fees?
We send your parcel via DPD. Any duty or taxes collected by DPD on behalf of your local customs agent are the customer's responsibility and belledorm have no control over these charges. Below are the order values at which duty or taxes become applicable. For e.g. all orders going to Australia below AUD$1,000 should attract no duty or tax. All orders going to the US below US$800 should attract no duty or tax.
|Country of delivery||Duty on orders over||Tax on orders over|
|Australia||AUD$ 1,000||AUD$ 1,000|
|Canada||CAD$ 20||CAD$ 20|
|Denmark||DKKkr 1,150||Applicable on all|
|India||Applicable on all||Applicable on all|
|Japan||JPY¥ 10,000||JPY¥ 10,000|
|Norway||NOKkr 350||nokKR 350|
|Sweden||sekKR 1,600||Applicable on all|
|Switzerland||Applicable on all||Applicable on all|
|Rest of Europe||€ 150||Applicable on all|
|US||US$ 800||US$ 800|
How do you take payment?
- All orders will be debited in the currency in which the order is placed.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MAESTRO & SOLO) PayPal, Apple Pay and Klarna.
For further information or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org