DeliveryHow much is delivery?
- UK Next Day - FREE on orders above £40 - Order before 3pm Mon-Fri.
- UK Next Day - £3.95 on orders below £40 - Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
- EU - £9.95 - Minimum order €150
- Rest of the World - Please contact us for an approx. quote
- UK Next Day* – Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day between 7am-9pm, Mon-Sat.
- EU - 3-4 working days
- Rest of the World - 4-10 working days
*The Below areas will be subject to DPD 2 DAY delivery*
Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands and Islands (postcodes below)
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Will I have to pay customs and duty fees?
We are currently not shipping Internationally.
All our prices are inclusive of VAT and is applicable to all orders. The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country. Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the customers' responsibility. Unfortunately, Belledorm has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amounts charged.
Local VAT is payable on orders above €22
Duty becomes payable if your order value is more than €135
Local postal services and carriers are also charging a handling fee.
Minimum order to the EU - €150
This is based on BELLEDORM's understanding of current rules (and customer feedback).
How do you take payment?
- All orders will be debited in the currency in which the order is placed.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MAESTRO & SOLO) PayPal, Apple Pay and Klarna.
We use DPD as well as other services such as Royal Mail. Please ensure someone is at the delivery address to receive the parcel. If the parcel is undeliverable a card will be left with information on how to collect your parcel. All parcels can be tracked by entering the tracking number provided to you. The only exception to this, is for all orders under £12 will be sent via Royal Mail and will not be tracked.
For further information or assistance please email email@example.com