Can I request a return or exchange?
Should you not be satisfied with your purchase in any way, its OK to change your mind. We offer Free UK Returns on any unused, unwashed product(s) in its original packaging and re-saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. The refund will be applied to the card or PayPal account used to pay within 5-7 working days - you'll receive an email to confirm your refund.
Do I get a free postage returns label?
All items are eligible for free returns, please complete the form below, you will then be redirected to our dedicated Royal Mail page, whereby a FREE returns label will be generated for you to print. If you are unable to print, you will receive a QR code to your email address, take this along with your returns package to the post office and they will generate and print the returns label for you.
How can I make a return or exchange?
- You will need you order number, which can be found in your order confirmation email or within your delivery paperwork
- Fill out the returns and/or exchange section BELOW and click 'Find your order'
- You will then be redirected to the Royal Mail website, where you will create the label manually
- Print off the Freepost returns address label generated (UK only)
- Pack your item(s) carefully to avoid damage in transit, include all paperwork, attached address label and send back to us
- On receipt of returned items, a refund will be applied of the original purchase price of the product(s) to the debit/credit card or PayPal account used to pay for the original order
- You will be advised by email once the credit has been processed, please allow up to 7 working days
When will I get my refund?
You can expect your full refund within 5-7 working days after we have received and processed your return, which will be applied to the card or PayPal account you used to pay for the original order. You'll receive an email to confirm your refund.
Is my item in a good enough condition to return?
Please send items back in their original, unused condition – this means in their original packaging with the tags attached. We can’t give you a refund if there are any signs of wear, wash or other odours.
Received a faulty or wrong item?
We do apologise for this, as we ensure every product that leaves Belledorm undergoes a rigorous quality control process before leaving our factory. If your item is faulty, has a manufacturer’s defect or differs from what was originally ordered, please contact us with your order number, details of the product, reason for return and whether you would like a full refund or replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
For further information or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org