ReturnsCan I request a return or exchange?
Should you not be satisfied with your purchase in any way, its OK to change your mind. We offer Free UK Returns on any unopened product(s) in its original packaging and re-saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. The refund will be applied to the card or PayPal account used to pay - you'll receive an email to confirm your refund.
Is my item in a good enough condition to return?
Please send items back in their original, unused condition – this means in their original packaging with the tags attached. We can’t give you a refund if there are any signs of wear, wash or other odours.
- Contact us for a Freepost returns label, please include your order number and reason for returning
- Print off your Freepost returns label which will be sent to you via email
- Important: Write your order number on this label so we can identify who the sender is.
- Pack your item(s) carefully to avoid damage in transit, include all paperwork, attach the address label, and send back to us
- On receipt of returned items, a refund will be applied of the original purchase price of the product(s) to the debit/credit card used to pay for the original order
- You will be advised by email once the credit has been processed, please allow up to 7 working days
We do apologise for this, as we ensure every product that leaves Belledorm undergoes a rigorous quality control process before leaving our factory. If your item is faulty, has a manufacturer’s defect or differs from what was originally ordered, please contact us with your order number, details of the product, reason for return and whether you would like a full refund or replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
For further information or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org